Making schemes of work and lesson preparations.
• Teaching S4 Computer studies, S5 and S6 Subsidiary ICT
Responsible for planning physical and virtual
community meetups, preparing presentations,
delivering trainings, engaging community
partners and sponsors, providing support and
mentorship to community members.
Website Design / development
Responsive websites design and web systems
• Marketing and administering domain names and web
• Training students in web technologies and supervising
Content creator for UBTEB National Diploma in ICT and
National Certificate in ICT programs as per NCDC curriculum.
• Deliver lectures and facilitate students’ learning and
• Prepare and mark students’ coursework (assessment).
DIT Instractor & Assessor
Mukalele Rogers has been instrumental in helping to develop the IT skills of students and professionals in the country.He is dedicated to providing high-quality training and assessments that are tailored to the needs of each individual learner, helping them to achieve their full potential and succeed in their careers.”
Client account management including user account
creation and update, order setup and billing, etc.
• Staff and client technical training on web hosting
services, web design best practices, etc.
• Domain name registration, configuration, transfer and
• Host server management, troubleshooting, security,
Freelancer and Director – Sharebility Uganda Limited
participating in the innovation incubation program at the
hub as a team leader of the Sharebility Uganda start–up
• System development, administration
• Delivering pitch presentations, digital marketing and promotion
“I had the pleasure of being taught by Mukalele Rogers as my ICT lecturer for 3years.He is a highly skilled and knowledgeable instructor who made learning about ICT engaging and informative. His enthusiasm for the subject matter and commitment to student success is truly admirable.”
Tenywa Derick Tony
“Studying under Mukalele Rogers at Mukerere University Jinja Campus was an incredible experience. His vast knowledge, engaging teaching style and dedication to student success made learning ICT enjoyable and rewarding.”
“Mukalele Rogers at Mukerere University Jinja Campus is an excellent lecturer who is knowledgeable in both ICT and Math. His engaging teaching style, dedication to student success and willingness to help at any time made the subjects enjoyable and easy to understand.”