Subsidiary ICT for Uganda is a 400 page book compiled according to the NCDC subsidiary ICT teaching syllabus. It comprehensively covers both theory and practical topics.
Key features of the book
- Based on A Level NCDC Subsidiary ICT Syllabus topic by topic.
- Precise facts and clear brief explanations.
- Has comprehensive teaching notes for both theory and practical topics.
- Consists of revision questions and practice exercises at the end of the chapters.
- A handy glossary of ICT terminologies at the end of the book.