- This event has passed.
Google Digital Skill Certification
July 19, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Grow your career or business at your own pace with flexible and personalized training coursed designed to build your confidence and you thrive.
Join us at Outbox technology Hub on Thursday 19th July 2018 from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm and start a process that will help you discover tools to make a business succeed, improve your interview skills, and prepare for the career you want. FREE to participate.
What shall we cover in this course?
- Seizing the digital opportunity
- Explore how websites work
- Intro to machine learning
- Build a strong online strategy
- Manage your time effectively.
- Create a long term social media plan.
- Learn how to export and expand your business internationally.
- The online opportunity
- Increase productivity at work.
- Build your web presence
- Get started with search
- Improve your online business security.
Who should attend?
Students, employed and unemployed.
After the participants would be able to acquire a Certificate from Google.
None! Participants don’t any need any prior knowledge on the subject or installations.
Juliet Nandudu; Juliet work with Swifta Systems which supports and creates IT systems and financial technology solutions. Swifta, is also Google partner in Africa. She is also a consultant under MTN Uganda as IT project coordinator and Business development support from 2015 to 2018. Previously Ji]uliet worked as IT support staff in Wipro under Mtn Uganda.2012- 2015